A couple of weeks ago, I gave my listening presentation in our ABEL class. The following is a more detailed list of the pieces I selected for my presentation
1) Carolina Brass - Brass Quintet No. 2, Mvt. 1; by Arthur Frackenpohl. From their 2004 album Art Collection.
2) New Trombone Collective - Limbo Lounge, part 1; by Florian Magnus Maier. 2008.
3) German Brass - Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 BWV 1048, Mvt. 1; arranged by Enrique Crespo. From their 2010 album Bach on Brass.
4) Pittsburgh Symphony Low Brass - Etre Ou ne pas, by Henri Tomasi. From the 2008 album, From the Back Row.
5) James Markey - Theme and Variations on Camptown Races for Trombone and Brass Quintet. From Markey's 2003 album Offroad.